*** URGENT!! ***

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jimortality, Sep 21, 2003.

1. jimortality

jimortality Member

OK PEOPLE, WE,VE EXHAUSED ALL OUR CONTACTS, WE HAVE NO MORE NUMBERS TO RING!!!!!! THIS IS IT, WE ARE NOW WELL AND TRULY STUCK. PLEASE!!!!! WE ARE STILL URGENTLY LOOKING FOR A FRONT ROW CORNET PLAYER TO COME TO GERMANY WITH US NEXT FRIDAY. WE FLY OUT FROM STANSTEAD ON FRIDAY MORNING AND RETURN LATE MONDAY NIGHT. IF YOU CAN HELP OR KNOW OF ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE PHONE OR TEXT JIM BRAILSFORD ON 07985 118581 OR JO RISELEY 07717293941

PLEASE RING OR TEXT ONLY AS I'VE NO TIME AT WORK TO KEEP CHECKING EMAIL OR MESSAGES

Thanks

Jim Baritone RANSOME BAND

IT'S GETTING A BIT CLOSE!!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ALL
    PEOPLE
    BAND
    NUMBERS
    CORNET PLAYER
  3. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

What sort of standard are you wanting??

I might know someone that would be of use (not a tMP, tut tut), I'll have a word with him and get back ASAP!

Cheers

What was the other cornet that dropped out?

4. strongbow

strongbow Member

Hi Jim

Hopefully one of our front row cornet players will be helping out but she will need a lift from Chesterfield.

Cheers

Janet

5. jimortality

jimortality Member

I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT BUMPING THIS ROGER AND MANAGEMENT BUT THIS IS DESPERATE, I NEED TO KEEP IT IN VIEW FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

JIM BARITONE

6. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Considering your dilema we'll let you off on this occassion! In fact we'll do more than that we'll make it a 'sticky' until you depart.

:wink:

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

No probs Jim.... (nice one Rog..)

Come on tMP'ers - there has to be someone out there who might be able to help out. Let's see if we can pull out all the stops for Jim...:) there's a trip to Germany in it for the lucky winner!!!!!

John

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

If you want to explain to my teachers, I'd be happy, but It's a crucial year. Sorry.

I'll link to our forum though.

Ben :
    :D

9. jimortality

jimortality Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. THERE'LL BE LOADS OF FREE BEER TEMPT TEMPT!!

JIM BARITONE RANSOME BAND

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

That might sway it!

:lol: :lol:

11. jimortality

jimortality Member

THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!!! Thanks Roger and everyone, we're sorted for Germany, we really appreciate all your help.

Jim Baritone Ransome Band

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ALL
    PEOPLE
    BAND
    NUMBERS
    CORNET PLAYER
  13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and tMP too... :)

14. jimortality

jimortality Member

THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!!!

Of course I was referring to tMP!!!! The power of tMP helped us find a cornet player for Germany!!! we are very grateful!

Thankyou, thankyou

Jim Brailsford Ransome Band
    [/quote]

15. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Aye, thanks one and all.

Germany, here we come (even if it is on a 7am flight!)

Sam

16. strongbow

strongbow Member

Hiya Sam

Look after our Tanya for us, she's very quiet you know!

Have a good trip

17. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

excellent stuff... enjoy Germany..

de-stickying... :)

18. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

I'm quiet myself, so I'll be staying in my shell and not drinking any of that mucky beer! I'll try and keep Tanya away from the horrible bandsmen who drink and eat curry!

It's a shame you couldn't come, it promises to be entertaining.

Sam

19. jimortality

jimortality Member

Entertaining !!!! it most certainly will be, if the last visit was anything to go by. We had to stop drinking at 3.am as we had drank all their beer on the last night, so I'm glad you won't be drinking Sam, so we can go on longer. see you in the morning!!! early!!!

Jim

ps I'll help Sam look after Tanya as well Janet, so don't worry!!!

20. strongbow

strongbow Member

Sam

Thanks for looking after Tanya, she made it back in one piece albeit with rather red rimmed eyes through lack of sleep and too much beer!

Surprised to find that she now has a few more swear words in her vocabulary! :lol: