URGENT Request: Can you make it to Marlow on Saturday...?

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 6, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey All

URGENT Engagement Request: Can you make it to Marlow on Saturday...?

I have received an email from a good friend of mine who is looking for a 5/6 piece outfit to perform at his street party this coming Saturday evening. He initially wanted a Jazz Band, but has unfortunately been unable to find one who are available... so, he approached me asking if I might be able to help him out... so, over to you good tMP'ers.

Can anyone put together a 5 or 6 piece outfit, to perform at a street party this coming Saturday (9th July) from 6:00pm for three hours on-and-off in Marlow, Bucks (Junc 4 on the M40 or Junc 8/9 on M4
    )...? The repertoire should be wide and varied, foot tapping, fun and catchy... enjoyment for all. I know that there is also a very good fee payable to the group that manages to do the engagement.

I appreciate that this is very short notice, but I said I would put a post on here for him so if anyone can make it, please reply here with your details and perhaps a contact telephone number that I will then pass on to my good friend.

Many thanks all...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2005
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Marlow
    font
    size
    street party
    good friend of
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Is anyone able to make this...?