URGENT Request: Can you make it to Marlow on Saturday...?

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 6, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey All

URGENT Engagement Request: Can you make it to Marlow on Saturday...?

I have received an email from a good friend of mine who is looking for a 5/6 piece outfit to perform at his street party this coming Saturday evening. He initially wanted a Jazz Band, but has unfortunately been unable to find one who are available... so, he approached me asking if I might be able to help him out... so, over to you good tMP'ers.

Can anyone put together a 5 or 6 piece outfit, to perform at a street party this coming Saturday (9th July) from 6:00pm for three hours on-and-off in Marlow, Bucks (Junc 4 on the M40 or Junc 8/9 on M4
    )...? The repertoire should be wide and varied, foot tapping, fun and catchy... enjoyment for all. I know that there is also a very good fee payable to the group that manages to do the engagement.

I appreciate that this is very short notice, but I said I would put a post on here for him so if anyone can make it, please reply here with your details and perhaps a contact telephone number that I will then pass on to my good friend.

Many thanks all...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2005
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Is anyone able to make this...?