Urgent Eb Deputy Needed Sat 14 November 2-4pm Bradford

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by Wonky_Baton, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Wonky_Baton

Wonky_Baton Active Member

Urgent request as our dep player has let us down at last minute. Could any of my Eb bass friends or enemies help out Bradford Met Band for a concert tomorrow Saturday 15th November in Bradford 2.15 till 4. Expenses will be paid and we are on as soon as Yorkshire imps finish. Lift can be arranged from Darlington. Many thanks. Message me text or ring. My number is 07793763975
  2. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

Might be worth offering the original dep another £600 to see if he'll reconsider?
  3. BoBoHowell

BoBoHowell New Member

Careful now Hobgoblin, this is a financially dangerous thing for them to do. If they offer that, the original dep will want £3600 instead!
  4. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

What's wrong with £3600?
  5. Wonky_Baton

Wonky_Baton Active Member

Hilarious lads. If you are ever all out in the same bar please put a warning on the door "Dullards thinking they are funny, enter at own risk". ;)
  6. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Let me quote another user who summed things up nicely: "If I were an outsider I would be quite right to believe that brass bands are populated by utter sociopaths based on a lot of the content of this site." (response 45 http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?51400-The-rise-of-the-freelance-professional/page3 ). Best to laugh I suppose but ......