Urgent Assistance Required

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by Frontman, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Frontman

Frontman Member

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I write this thread to ask for urgent assistance by a band who is available to play at the prestigeous Lytham St Annes Remembrance Day Parade.

Prestigeous because it is attended by numerous high ranking politicians and servicemen due to its connection with British Aerospace Wharton.

Mrs Anne McVittie is the Mayor's Secretary and Democratic Services Officer at Lytham St Annes Council and due to being let down by there previous Band they are in dire need of a band to play.

The parade is not at all long,
    (I have previously done it myself when I was Conducting the British Aerospace Band) and the payment is very good.

If there is a band out there who is willing to do this job she will be very grateful.

Please contact Anne on Tel :01253 658505 or e-mail : annem@fylde.gov.uk

2. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

A short while ago, I contacted the British Legion at Lytham and asked if they need a band for rememberance sunday this year. I was told that they did not need one. I also contacted the HQ of the BL in Manchester and registered my band with them so that they may use their inside information as to which are needed a band. As yet I have had NO REPLIES from either.
    Sad really that some incompetant will be responsible for a band being free that day while so many services are in need of one.