Up The Spurs!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by weenie, Jan 22, 2008.

1. weenie

weenie Member

Ok.....it's been a long long time so I think I'm entitled to gloat a little tonight. All I can say is UP THE SPURS...........AND at the expense of the ARSEnal!! Bring on Wembley! I shall have a few celebratory drinks down at the Coopers Mill in Yeovil in a couple of weeks! :)

ps to Ady Davies.......hope we play the Chelsea toilet in the final and make it a replay of tonights display!! ;-)
  2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Thy's nooooo chance, sooooon. There's no "1" in the year....
  3. tubbytuba

tubbytuba Member

Super result!!! Tottenham for that cup!!

IYOUNG Member

Well make a note, you won't hear me say this often

But Spurs were superb tonight, being someone who supports the Gunners tonight was a bit of a nightmare, but fair play Spurs were far better team over both legs.

Good for Spurs
    Good for football fans who enjoy fast exciting attacking play
    Good for someone else to break the monopoly of the big three.

5. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

My head has cleared a bit now after last night - what a game!!! That is probably the most entertaining I have seen Spurs play for a very long time. Just need to get my ticket for the final now..........! :D :D :D :D
  6. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

Thats very noble of you to say Ian!!

We were by far the better team and I think that Mr Wenger had a major case of the sour grapes. It wouldn't have hurt him to speak the truth for once, managing to blame everything except his own poor mamangement on the night. He was tactically outclassed, and that is not something you can say often.

It was also very refreshing to see the amount of English players, (in spurs shirts) on the pitch, that must be good for the English game.

I will apologise to you in advance for tonight Ian, I may have to wear my spurs shirt, but I won't gloat, I promise!!!
  7. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Fair do's to IYOUNG for saying that - much more gracious than a certain Mr Wenger!

Am really pleased that we've made it to our first final in a good few years and in such emphatic fashion too!

I personally hope that Everton get through tonight just so the final is a complete change.
  8. jonmoss

jonmoss New Member

Totally agree Mr Wynne !!! We need to see a different shade of blue in the final this year.

Trust you are well and enjoying your final days of single life !!!:clap:
  9. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I'm really well thanks Jon, hope you are too. My single days have already gone though - I got married a couple of weeks back!
  10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ah well! At least it made a change for Chelsea to win a semi-final in Liverpool! ;)
  11. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Excellent game by Spurs, thoroughly deserved the win...makes a refreshing change to see the boring ruble fed blues getting beaten. They usually boringly sneak it at the death, but not this time!