Unusual Request

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mofman, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Mofman

Mofman Member

I'm a graphic designer and have invented and designed a board game based on the Whit Friday Marches.

I'm now looking for half a dozen or so 'testers' to play the game for a week or two and then to review it. You don't have to be serious board gamers, more like a family that will enjoy a strategic, fun and exciting game based on a subject that you know about.

For your troubles I would expect a full written description of the game incorporating any improvements / suggestions. For this your name will be included in the final game instructions (if and when it is produced) as well as a FREE copy of the game.

Please send me a Private Message for further details. Ideally, you should be living within the North West area purely for ease of getting the game to you.
  2. b-flatcharlie

b-flatcharlie Member

Sounds intriguing! I suspect a certain young Josh Hughes has been at your band rehearsals quite a lot recently?
  3. Mofman

Mofman Member

Why do you say that?

Does he play Sop? I know a Josh that plays Sop, not sure of his surname.
  4. Mofman

Mofman Member

Okay, thanks to all who sent me a message. The game is now out for testing. Those who contacted me, I'll be in touch over the next few months as it takes time for each tester. Your turn will come.
    Many thanks again.
  5. b-flatcharlie

b-flatcharlie Member

Yeah thats him from Lancashire. Believe it or not he actually plays for The Besses band but he also helps out alot of smaller bands all over the place. His surname is Hughes.
  6. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Does it have a special separate dice with six spots on every side, so you can travel around really fast when you are pretending to be black dyke?;)