University Degrees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Big congratulations to all people who are finding out their degrees at the moment.

An especially huge well done to my little sister Elin (Twigglet) for getting a first in Politics and East European Studies - I'm very proud!

Good luck everybody else still waiting to find out - fingers crossed for you all.
  2. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Well done Elin!:clap: :clap:
    Ah how well I remember those long hot summers of my youth, waiting for various exam results to come and getting drunk on vodka and black in the meantime...
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

If you can still remember them, you didn't take enough vodka with your blackcurrant!

Well done Elin! :clap:
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Yaay, well done Elin. :clap:
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You bet Elin... fantastic result. Well done.
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Excellent news Elin - congrats.

And to everyone else who passed theirs too.

Swots. ;)
  7. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

I can't remember my graduation :sup

Not sure if it's an age related problem or something else :D

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Wasn't a big drinker at VIth Form. Didn't start hitting the pints until I became a proper Uni student...
    Maybe that's why I only came out with a Desmond.
  9. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Woooo! Congrats Elin! :D
  10. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I remember my ceremony, I think I was the first person at my uni to get paid to go to mine (my 5et was playing) had to play another ceremony after mine but then hit the town and went clubbing (apparantly?!) the 10am ceremony the next day was an effort though

Congrats to all who've got results, good luck to those still waiting!!
  11. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Well done Elin

Well done everyone who's graduating from the mighty Salford this year, hope everyone got a good 'un!
  12. NeilW

NeilW Member

Well done Elin!

I got notification that I got a Merit on my Project Management OU course - only the one I'm doing now and a discertation left 'till I finish my MSc - so only about 18 months more - and then I can have "a life" again!!! :eek:

13. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

well done to everybody who passed, all of their exeams, but a very special well done to Elin. congratulations.
    best of luck in your future endevours kido:clap::tup
  14. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Ooooh you clever Twigge you!

Well done Elin!

Rach x
  15. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Well done Elin!!! Great news.
  16. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I'd just like to share with everyone that last week I got a 2:1 in music from Cardiff University! Woo!

Now the question is what do I do with it...?

Good luck/congratulations to everybody waiting for or have just found out their results.

Sarah BMus (Hons)

Just incase there is anyone out there that would like to know and we forgot to tell Aidan (Howgate) got a First in music from Salford last week.
    Would like to take this opportunity to tell him how proud I am of him!
  18. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

@Caz: IS Elin still with us...? not seen her on here for a little while.
  19. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Elin you're brainy, good looking and you drink like a fish!!! I'm beginning to dislike you!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Nah, that's brilliant news!! Many congrats. Beers are on you next time you're around!!

20. twigglet

twigglet Member

YEY! Thank you everybody for your loveliness, I'm positively rosy cheeked!

I'm still alive, I've just been 'working' (unpaid...boooo) so haven't had a computer to play with.

Well done to everybody else too, I'm sad it's all over, I don't like this getting up early lark one bit!