Unity Series

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by David Mann, Jun 23, 2006.

1. David Mann

David Mann Member

Does anyone know where I can get some Salvation Army Unity Series books? As far as I remember there were three books - orange, blue, and green, arranged for about 5 parts. I'd like to get hold of these for our training band. I had a quick look at SA websites, but can't find them. As a responsible treasurer (and arranger) please don't offer any photocopies - but gifts would be gratefully received!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Unity Series
    anyone
    books
    Series
    hold
  3. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

talk to tMP user Worldofbrass.com , he should be able to help you out!

4. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Your best bet is to ring or email your local SA centres directly- and ask them if they have any they can let you have sitting in their cupboards!

5. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

Thanks for the enquiry, David.
    The books you speak about are long since out of print but, we are able to re-produce copies of individual pieces, or whole books, as required.
    A 'journal' of four pieces continued to be published 3 times a year, albeit on the same size pages with the same size print.
    Nowadays, Unity Series is published in a more readable, A4 portrait, format and continues to contain quality music for a small group.
    As with all new music published by Salvationist Publishing and Supplies, a small discount is available for music purchased 'on subscription' and this applies to all subscribers whether from Salvation Army groups or not.

Please contact me by PM if you'd like further information or assistance.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006