Uniteds strongest squad at present?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by chizzum, Mar 19, 2006.

1. chizzum

chizzum Member

What team should Fergie put out for a big match?
    In other words what is Man Utds best squad today? forget injuries and suspensions!

2. chizzum

chizzum Member

Van der Saar
    Neville/Ferdinand/Brown/Heinze
    Ronaldo/Smith/Scholes/Richardson
    Rooney/Saha

3. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Neville - Simply not world class, and not good enough for Champions League

Ferdinand - As Sven said... Lazy

Ronaldo - Most overated player in English Football (impressive displays of fancy footwork mean nothing when you cant break down the weakest of defences)

Rest of Squad - all look strong, although I like to watch Park play, and Horseface is without doubt your best striker!!

4. chizzum

chizzum Member

neville is one of the best crossers for a right back in england!
    hes on the team wat eva ya say. Ferdinand is playin rubbish so could be swapped for Evra, ronaldo does have a case to be on the team and he can score which is a bonus. Park could be swapped for scholes or richardson!
    Ronney is one of the best strikers in the world! Him and saha are on fire. '''Horseface''' dunt deserve a place

5. Lee Sharpe, David Beckham, Roy Keane, Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Roy Keane, Eric Contana.

Sorry, what was that? They've all LEFT?!?!?

Pffffffft, football !!!

6. chizzum

chizzum Member

oh my god! tut tut lol thanks for the comment anyway. and nice screamin on the dvd. its fantastic!

7. It Was Fay Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. chizzum

chizzum Member

oh fair point!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! THATS THE FIRST TIME YOUR NOT SAT ON STAGE OR BEING HEARD FROM THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!
    u need to start practising girl!

9. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Unfortunately the best English right back (for now) which is why England have VERY little chance in Summer...

But he cant break down even the poorest of defences?? Sod reputation, I go off what I see, He's playing in a champions league side, but doesnt play to a champions league level.

Horseface has more natural talent than 99% of your team, although I hate the bloke, he has style, precision, experience and knowledge... He is your best all round striker!!

10. chizzum

chizzum Member

u have a point on expierience but hes rubbish as a team player! which other striker playes full back aswell!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Uniteds
    team
    match
    squad
    Man Utds