United Co-op Yorkshire Solo & Quartet Competition

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Owen, May 11, 2004.

1. Owen

Owen Member

Dear All

A date for your diaries - we will once again be holding our Solo & Quartet Competition on 26 September at Rastrick High School.

Further details will be confirmed, but if you, or your band, is interested please drop me a line and I will ensure that full details are sent on. As in the past, there will be a range of age groups for the soloists, with the quartet competition being divided between juniors and seniors.

email me at owen.watson@energis.com
  2. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Is this open to soloists/quartets all over the country?
  3. Owen

Owen Member

We don't put any restrictions on where entries come from. We would welcome anyone that wants to come along and take part.

All the best
  4. CRat63

CRat63 Member

Would we have to enter as a band or as just four randoms if we wanted to? Just wonderin...

(on behalf of the lazing squad)
  5. CRat63

CRat63 Member

and how much is it to enter?....we'll have to get saving now you know!

6. Owen

Owen Member

Craig - you can form as random a group as you like, it is not necessary to be associated with a particular band.

In terms of the entry charges, I will confirm those, but I would expect a man of your means will be able to afford it!
  7. CRat63

CRat63 Member

Ah very good.
    Put my name forward for a quartet group - I'm sure you'll pass on appropriate details.

(Duplicate post deleted, PB, Mod)
  8. v_star

v_star Member

Count Me in Owen,

Don't know what we'll do yet, but I guess Ed, Carolyn and Marc n myself could do something quartetish.