United 2000 Brass and John Pippen

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by united2000, Mar 31, 2007.

1. united2000

united2000 New Member

United CoOperative Brass in concert with John Pippen,Solo Trombone for Brighouse. The concert will take place on 21st April, 7.30, at Sandbach Town Hall. Tickets £5 / £4. Email United2000Brass@yahoo.co.uk for tickets

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    United 2000 Brass
    place
    United CoOperative Brass
    United2000Brass@yahoo.co.uk
    concert
  3. jamie m

jamie m New Member

united 2000 with jon pippen Sat 21st

Reminder:

United 2000 co op brass are delighted to welcome star trombonist Jonathan Pippen as their guest soloist in concert at Sandbach Town Hall tonight ( Sat 21st April )

Jon is currently playing solo trombone with Brighouse & Rastrick, the recently crowned Yorkshire area champions and is one of the finest trombone players in the uk.

Tickets are priced at £5 and £4 (concessions) and are available on the door.

( a collection for the BBC 'Happy Appeal' in aid of Macmillan nurses will be made on the evening )

(Threads merged, hope it goes well, PB, MOd)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I go very much along with the comment that Jon Pippen is one of the finest trombone players out there right now. I am sure that the concert will be a great success.

Enjoy!

5. Ickle.Hannah

Ickle.Hannah Member

aww i new jon wen i was ickle =] xxx he is gurd

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and I (as well as merry little horn player) knew you when you were ickle too... ;)

Say hi to mum and dad from John and Jen yeah :)

7. Ickle.Hannah

Ickle.Hannah Member

will do =]

8. Deltabrass

Deltabrass Member

Excellent concert, top band, top soloist! Thanks for asking me to dep, I really enjoyed myself...and found out I need to practise a bit more having heard Jon Pippen play!!

9. robbie

robbie Member

Thanks Chris for coming to dep for us, hope to see you down at the band in the future!