Uniforms Urgently Required!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MattB, Mar 31, 2003.

1. MattB

MattB Member

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can answer my prayers. My band (Littleborough) is in desperate need of new stage jackets, as while ours would serve very well as walking out jackets do not have the look I'm after for on stage.

I am hoping that out there somewhere someone has an old set (or new set for that matter!) of jackets hanging around a cupboard willing to donate them to a poor,skint 4th section band. Either that or willing to accept a nominal donation to the drinking fund! Either way we cannot pay much (if any) money for them.

If anyone in the North West or nearby can help us please reply to me.

Many thanks,

Matt Bailey, M.D. Littleborough Public Brass Band.
  2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

you did say you were in desperate need of new jackets ;) ;)
  4. MattB

MattB Member

I don't know if we are THAT desperate Aidan! If thwe jackets are the ones i'm thinking of-shivers down the spine!

Seriously, anyone out there without herringbone patterned jackets up for grabs?
  5. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

we reached the dizzy heights of number 8 in the 4barsrest top 10... here's the article ;)
    but any band looking to purchase 30-odd pieces of banding history should look no further ;)
  6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

30 "odd" being the operative words!
  7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I didn't want to say anything Aidan and ruin a sale! You never know, some bands may like to go on stage looking like Coco the Clown. At least you're jackets made our white ones look good!
  8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

haha yeah :D didnt you come number 9 or 10 in the top 10 tho ;) !!!