Unfashionable Celebrity Crushes!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cornetgirl, Jan 20, 2006.

1. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Cmon folks...we all have them surely....

I know there are at 2 tMPers who think Richard "Hamster" Hammond is rather cute and I'll admit to being one of them!

But then I watched Mock the Week and realised that if I was on a romantic night out with the Beaks I'd want Hugh Dennis sat in the corner wisecracking and giving me that cheeky grin to add to the atmos....:oops:

FESS UP GUYS AND GALS! Who's lighting your imaginary fires - then BMB and I can set up CelebCrushAnonymous and get a virtual dating agency on the go!!!!

Embarrassed Rach x

2. markyboy

markyboy Member

I was going to say Carol Vorderman, but having thaught about it, most blokes fancy her anyway!

Must confess I like Zoe and Konnie from Blue Peter, I guess watching that programme is 'unfashionable' in itself....

3. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Naaaaah....Ian still watches it...they must be his crushes......off to interrogate!!!!;-)

Rach x

4. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

I think James Gandolfini from The Sopranos is quite nice.

5. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

YES!!

and Lorraine Kelly... She is ace!!

Pre-op Leslie Ash

Sandra Bullock

And what man could resist the charms of Smiley Smiley Carol Smiley!!

6. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

No, she's all yours!

I'll stick with Girls Aloud, and Elisha Cuthbert (Jack Bauers daughter in 24), and Erica Durrance from Smallville, and Joelene Blalock from Star Trek and, and.....Elle McPherson,..... and Claudia Schiffer and,....... and I need to go and lie down,.............. too many crushes............or.......... is it just lust? :cool:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  7. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

Hilary Duff!!!!:biggrin: :cool:

8. Chris Sanders

How are the above unfashionable??

At least im considered sick and weird for mine...

9. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

You could be right. I read it as the "Crush" being unfashionable, not the actual "Celebrity". So ignore mine, and just point and laugh at Sandman who is Sick and Weird! :D

10. julestools

julestools Active Member

It's ok having a "crush" on a celebrity who has undergone hours of preparation in the makeup dept, but it could be a little disappointing when (if) you wake up next to them in the morning.

xx

Jules (it never happened, honest :oops: )

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Steve
    Julian
    Unfashionable Celebrity Crushes
    beer Steve
  12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Staying with the Top Gear theme, I always thought Jeremy Clarkson had a certain something...
    Even More Embarrassed Badger...
    xx

13. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

What's sick and wierd about fancying Sandra Bullock?

Or maybe I'm sick and wierd as well?

14. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Never saw it with Clarkson....the hair always put me off....

Each x

15. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

:oops: Patsy Kensit...:oops:

16. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

It could be worse. I used to fancy Steve Davis... but that was many years ago when I was young and foolish. Still got a thing for men with red hair though. Damian Lewis (Friends and Crocodiles) is rather nice.
    BMB
    xx

17. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Oooooh I rather like Richard Hammond aswell! Kate (Hells_Trombone) had photos of him as her MSN Display Picture and so I decided to watch braniac to see what all the fuss was about :tongue: He's beautiful! :D and now he has his very own show! A whole hour of Richard Hammond.....Heaven!! :tongue:

18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Helen Chamberlain since she mentioned my name on Soccer AM this morning!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

19. Chris Sanders

That shows terrible, Hammonds funny, great presenter, but the other girl is unbelievably irritating, she about as fun as piles!

I cant stand her, it would be fun to see Hammond set her on fire... :tup :D :tup

20. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I don't really pay much attention to anything except for Richard :tongue: you don't tend to notice her when your gawping at Richard for the whole hour.... maybe you should try it? :tongue:

21. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

You strange strange person! Hammond is a hamster and he eats card! Or whatever it was... He also looks a bit like one of my PE teachers except a bit more male.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Steve
    Julian
    Unfashionable Celebrity Crushes
    beer Steve