Under 19 Soprano Player Needed!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Lil Miss, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

:) Boroondara brass Junior band desperately needs a soprano player for the National Australian Championships in adelaide this year..It would be preferable if you lived in Australia so you could make it to some rehearsals:biggrin: If you are interested (private message me) or if you'd like more information check out the website (click the link below) :tup

Jen :cool:
  2. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

obviously i relize that most of the members of themouthpiece are from england or somewhere that far. :biggrin: .... but if u know of ANY friends in australia who play soprano cornet or bflat cornet who are interested in playing soprano please let me know......the band's very desperate....
    Any HELP would be APPRECIATED!!!!!
  3. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

it's getting very close to nationals, and we've found no soprano player...:confused:
    there's gotta b somebody out there who can help, any body at all???

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

What.... what......... oh, you mean the country who won against Australia in the final of the rugby World Cup, but who lost to Wales recently eh!! Ahhh....

5. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

what is with guyz and their sports??? Can't guys worry about anything else.....:wink:
    ummm...i really need help with find a sop player, can u help??? can anybody help??
  6. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

i could do with a holiday ;)
    Ever thought at asking another sop player from another youth band!!!! its not illegal:)