Ummmm hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Jay

Jay Member

I'm new if you haven't guessed lol. I play "the best instrument of course" lol :p Eb tuba!!!!! (meh you're meant to call it bass for brass bands aint you? but its a tuba!!! :p) but my main instrument's piano, I do lots of accompanying etc. Ummm so yeah I'm awful at intros lol but yeh anyway hi everyone!
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Hi there Jay. A big welcome to tMP and please join in the fun. Plenty to chat about and new friends to make.
  3. The other son

The other son Member

"best instrument" pffft.... I have arguments about that on an almost daily basis.

It's Bb tuba and well you know it :D

Wilkommen ins der spreckenzimmer.
  4. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Erm... I think you'll find the best is the flute... but anyway, let's not argue. Welcome Jay!
  5. hi and welcome to tMP!
  6. Jay

Jay Member

Hehe Flutey my rents said I'm allowed a flute if I do good in my GCSEs!!! I reeeeeeeally wana learn the Poulenc sonata it's so prettyful ^_^ I'm doing it for my accompanying diploma and my boyfriend's dad's doing the solo part - it's amazing! :D
  7. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Wow... a brass player who wants a flute! WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Flute is good, but don't make the mistake of rushing it, I now find that I went through the lower grades too fast (grade 6 in 3 years) andI never learnt the right techniques so struggle more now... anyway enjoy it and good luck in GCSEs!
  8. Andybassbone

Andybassbone Member

Hey glad to see another Swindonian on here!!

So you play for Pegasus? I used to years ago, and have helped out from time to time (i am a noisy bass trombone player....)

Checked out your other posts - See you at Pontins then (i am playing for
    Chalford:clap: )