Twitter ???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Charmed, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Wanting to follow 4barsrest on twitter yesterday, I joined this forum! I don't get it! Can someone please explain to me how it works?

Novice :oops:

2. still learnin

still learnin Member

Me neither. All I want to do is read live write ups not sign up for updates on status or news alerts!

3. Di

Di Active Member

Ditto. :)

4. JAlexK

JAlexK New Member

Sorry it's a bit late, but I think all you need to go is go to http://twitter.com/4barsrest and read the status updates. I don't think you need to register to view the tweets.

5. Di

Di Active Member

Oh yea, have seen the "status updates" on there, but they don't give half the detail the used to. And all the contests are all mixed up together instead of in individual articles as before. Then you get odd bits of various other news thrown in too.

Or if you click on a "#Reg2010", you get sent to another page. Are these the same status messages with messages thrown in from across the globe in various languages?

Much prefer the old way. :( Easier to follow, more detail.

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

But there wasn't an 'old way' for the Regionals Di! ;) They've never provided band by band accounts for these, just for the Finals, so this new innovation is welcomed by me anyway!