Twisted Lyrics

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Jan 26, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

A bit rude, but hey...

I was in the grocer's yesterday with LittleBabyBadger, buying fruit, as you do.
    I asked the lady behind the counter for a kilo of Fuji apples. As she turned to get them the old gent beside me whipped his head round and stared at me with a look of horror on his face. He saw the sign beside the apples, breathed a sigh of relief and stage-whispered to the other assistant, "I thought she said f*****g apples!":shock:
    BMB
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    gent
    fruit
    Fuji apples
    kilo
    look
  3. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Great post this still laughing out loud at it:-D

4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Haha, that's proper funni! :D

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

This is a very long story that involves my previous HoD.

In the past, we used to do home visits for organists and drummers when they were doing GCSE practical exams.

On one occasion we were in a working men's club where our young hopeful (brilliant player) played the electronic organ. The organ could either be connected to a pyramid of Peavey speakers or play through it's own Wesley.

My role was always that of technician (HoD was a technophobe of the highest order) and I was setting up the mics to record the performance.

In all innocence, I asked the boy if he was "coming out of those big Peaveys". It shouldn't take much imagination to guess what my HoD thought I'd said.

Unfortunately, she was so shocked at this that she asked me, in a very loud voice and in front of the lad exactly what I meant by asking the boy such a question.
    The lad, who had good hearing was very confused at why the HoD was cross with me. He knew what I'd said :)