Tullis Russell Mills Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by James McFadyen, Sep 9, 2003.

1. AlanD

AlanD Member

Players required for Fife Band

Tullis Russell Mills Band currently looking for a couple of cornet players and a horn player, we are a 3rd section band based in Glenrothes in fife. The band have a few contest and concerts planned over the next few months, and all players are welcome.

Anyone who is intrested please contact me on 07890165109 or email me at tulllisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk

Alan Douglas
    TRMB

2. AlanD

AlanD Member

Calling all Horn players

3rd section scottish band, based in Glenrothes are looking for a horn player to complete line up. Anyone intrested please email me on tullisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk

3. AlanD

AlanD Member

After a number of new signings Tullis Russell Mills Bands are still currently looking for a horn player to complete their line up. We are a friendly 3rd Section band based in Glenrothes if Fife, and are doors are open to anyone intrested in playing with the band. If you are intrested in coming to the band please to not hesitate to contact my at tullisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk

4. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

Fife Band needs you!!

Tullis Russell Mills Band based in Glenrothes are looking for players to strengthen the band for its upcoming trip to the Nationals in Harrogate.

We are looking for Soprano, Tenor Trombones, Baritone and a Euphonium player. But we will welcome any other players who would like to come along.

Alan Morrison has been secured again for the National Contest and the band will be graded Second Section as of next year. Also a CD recording is in the pipeline too.

For more information please PM or email me at richardj.sharp@btinternet.com or phone me on 07702707103.

Cheers!

Sharpy

5. AlanD

AlanD Member

We are a friendly band and on the look out for any players of any standard.

National Finals will be a lot of fun, so if you fnacy going drop us a line!

Alan

6. AlanD

AlanD Member

We are a friendly band and on the look out for any players of any standard.

National Finals will be a lot of fun, so if you fnacy going drop us a line!

Alan

7. AlanD

AlanD Member

All I want for Xmas....

At Tullis Russell Mills Band all we want for Xmas (and beyond) is a solo trombone player!

It would be the best Xmas presant anyone can give us...

We are a 2nd section band based in Glenrothes, Fife.

Anyone intrested in coming along for a blow, trombone or no, please feel free to contact me.

8. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band 2007

Recruiting Now!

Tullis Russell Mills Band currently has some vacancies within the cornet section. We are currently seeking front and back row cornet players to attend the senior band. Practices are held on Monday and Thursday and start at 7.30pm at the Tullis Russell Training Centre, Glenrothes, Fife.

We would also welcome and other players who wish to come along for a blow, we are an adaptable band and always willing to give everyone an opportunity.

As well are the senior band’s vacancies we are currently seeking members for the youth band of all standards. The youth band provides free instruments and tuition for all. Please feel free to drop us a line if you would like to join the youth band.

Anyone interested in joining please email us at trmb@trmb.org.uk or visit www.trmb.org.uk

9. kerrydoll78

kerrydoll78 New Member

Scottish 2nd section Band of the Year Tullis Russell based in Glenrothes, Fife, are a friendly and sociable band who require Solo cornets, backrow cornets and horn players for their busy contesting year, and in 2009 a trip to Germany, though all players are welcome
    We have recently purchased new instruments and uniforms and have excellent rehearsal facilities. Our practices take place on Monday and Thursdays from 7:30 - 9:30
    We also have a junior/training band currently being run by resident conductor Gavin Lindsey.
    If anyone is interested in joining our hardworking band please email Helen Patrick at trmb@hotmail.co.uk or PM myself, all enquiries will be dealt with in confidence
    « Last Edit: Today at 19:14 by kerry »

10. AlanD

AlanD Member

The Tullis Russell Mills Band based in Glenrothes, Fife are currently looking to fill the Flugel & Solo Euphonium Seat.

We are a friendly and social band who know how to work hard.

We are currently working towards the Scottish Championships in March, where the band will be conducted by John Hinckley.

Anyone who is intrested please drop me a pm or call me on 07533853777

Al

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
  11. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band based in Glenrothes, Fife are current vacancies:

Solo Cornet
    2nd Trombone
    Bb Bass

Anyone who is intrested please feel free to contact me directly (07533853777) or email the band on trmb@hotmail.com

Al

12. AlanD

AlanD Member

The Tullis Russell Mills Band have a vacancy for a Solo Euphonium Player.

Rehearsals are on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30pm till 9:30pm in Markinch, Glenrothes.

Anyone interested should email us at tullisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk

All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.

13. AlanD

AlanD Member

The Tullis Russell Mills Band have vacancies for:

2nd Trombone
    Eb Bass
    Bb Bass

Rehearsals are on Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30pm till 9:30pm in Markinch, Glenrothes.

Anyone interested should email us at tullisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk or calll me on 07533853777

All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence

For further details about out band visit www.trmb.co.uk

14. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band
    www.trmb.co.uk

Required:
    The Tullis Russell Mills Band are currently looking to recruit a Soprano Cornet Player and a Flugel Player. We are a Second Section Band based in Glenrothes, Fife with a varied 2010 program of concerts and contests already booked.

Other instruments may also apply as we are always looking to improve our team and have players who will move to accomodate the right new players. Please apply in the first instance by calling 07533853777, all calls will be treated in confidence.

15. AlanD

AlanD Member

Required:

Require a Resident Conductor. The band are currently in the Scottish Second Section with a full program of concerts and contests scheduled for 2010, Auditions for the post will be held around May/June.

The band rehearse on a Mon & Thurs evening in Glenrothes, Fife
    Please apply in writing with a full CV, which can be uploaded via the bands website.

website www.trmb.co.uk

16. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band would like to invite applicants for:

solo cornet players & soprano cornet

All benefits of a sponsored band available.

Anyone interested in applying please contact me on here or give me a call 07533853777

www.trmb.co.uk

17. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band would like to invite applicants for:

Solo Euphonium

Anyone interested in applying please contact me on here or give me a call 07533853777

www.trmb.co.uk

18. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band would like to invite applicants for dedicated:

Back row cornets
    Baritones

www.trmb.co.uk

19. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band would like to invite applicants for dedicated:

Cornet players (positions flexible)

www.trmb.co.uk

20. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Mills Band have vacancies for a Solo Cornet player and also a full time percussionist.

Anyone intrested in applying please contact me on here or call me on 07533853777

www.trmb.co.uk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice