Tullis Russell Intermediate Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by AlanD, Aug 18, 2011.

1. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Intermediate Band is currently recruiting for players of all standards and all instruments. All tuition, music and instruments are provided Free of Charge!

We are a friendly Non Contesting Band designed to bridge the gap to a contesting bands for players who have given up playing when they were younger with no musical outlet to progress too, youth members looking for a challenge & people who can not commit to playing with a contesting band.

Set up in 2010 the band has grown steadily and now homes 25 brass and percussion players.

The band has a number of gigs through out year but is mainly there for enjoyment and making music.

If you would be interested in joining or know someone who could benefit from the new initiative please contact me at tullisrussellmillsband@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 07533853777

2. AlanD

AlanD Member

3. AlanD

AlanD Member

Tullis Russell Intermediate Band currently recruiting for players to fill the following seats:

1st Baritone
    Solo Cornet
    Sop Cornet
    Bb Bass

Anyone intrested in filling these seats should contact me on here or call 07533853777