Tubists for RAF?

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by davethetuba, Mar 5, 2004.

1. davethetuba

davethetuba Member

The Royal Air Force is currently actively seeking two tuba players who may be interested in making a career in the Services. The RAF bands are based in Uxbridge, London and Cranwell, Lincs. Visit the RAF Music Services web site for a more detailed picture, but if you are interested can you email me and I will pass on your details.
    http://www.rafmusic.co.uk/
    david.richards60@ntlworld.com

Thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    RAF Music Services
    Lincs
    @ntlworld.com
    Royal Air Force
    Uxbridge
  3. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

And during your off days you can come and have a blow with Yiewsley & West Drayton Band, just down the road! :D

(Sorry thread hi-jacking)

Best of luck in your search Dave, theres a bit of a shortage of Tubas in the area at the moment.

4. weemarky

weemarky Member

is there any chance of there becoming any cornet/trumpet vacancies anytime round about October? I'm going for my aptitude test on Tuesday as I've contacted my nearest AFCO and am lookin for a place in 1 of the RAF bands.

Any reply appreciated

Weemarky

5. davethetuba

davethetuba Member

As far as I am aware we have no vacancies for cornet at the moment, but don't take my word for it!! There should be a contact on our website for out HQ, give them a shout and they will tell you exactly what is and isn't hapening.
    Good luck with the tests and hope your application is successful.