Tubb Publishing

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by HBB, Jun 18, 2004.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

For many months now there has been lots of behind the scenes work running up to the opening of this new online store, selling lots of my own compositions, and selling some of another prolific composer on sibeliusmusic.com: Philip R. Buttall.

It is with great pleasure that I formally open this site, and let it know that it’s open for business.

We are on the look out for up and coming composers with good rates of commission. Please e-mail me at ben@tubbpublishing.com for more information.

All of the pieces on this website can be viewed using Scorch 2, easily downloadable from the Sibelius Website.

Please do feel free to pay us a visit and watch out for new titles in the near future.

www.tubbpublishing.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    scenes
    Philip R. Buttall
    pleasure
    lots
    store
  3. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

No going all MacFayden on us though :D

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Don't know how to take that!

All I know is that I won't overburden these boards with ott marketing prose!! :D

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Best of luck on your new venture Ben, but can we please stick to the topic in hand please.

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Thanks.

7. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Well done HBB! Wish you all the best with it! I've always thought your compositions were absolutely fantastic, and hope that others will agree and purchase them! Good luck! :wink:

8. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

nice site, some good music too!

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Thanks (both by myself!)