Tuba quartet

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by matt_BBb_bass, Jul 23, 2006.

1. matt_BBb_bass

matt_BBb_bass Member

Hi im Matt and me and my mates are setting up a tuba quartet to raise money to get our own basses!

Does anyone no of any tuba quartet music for 2 BBb and 2 EEb

Thanks Matt

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hi im Matt
    Tuba
    EEb Thanks Matt
    tuba quartet music
    Tuba quartet Hi im Matt
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Tyrolean Tubas - Maurice Clark

4. Tony Tuba

Tony Tuba Member

'The Bass Boys' arranged for bass section and brass band by Andy Duncan is a marvelous witty take on the Beach Boys' 'Good Vibrations'. It can be a little repetative after a while but surely there's only so much you can do with 4 tubas and a 16-bar cycle! But it's how you perform and deliver it on stage that makes it an absolute belting crowd pleaser.

TT

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Both Eric Ball and Michael Kenyon wrote quartets for 2 EEb & 2 BBb; there are also a number of lighter arrangements for that combination that my Dad has done. Either contact Godiva Music direct or try June Emerson's site. We've used "Teddy Bears' Picnic" & "Toreador's Song" quite successfully at Hadleigh, & there are plenty more to choose from.

6. Texus

Texus Member

I have a substantial amount of quatet arrangements ranging from fun to outragous. Pm me if you want a list. Includes sillies from 'Wallace and Gromit' to the Magic Flute Overture.

7. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Eine Kleine Nacht Music for 4 basses...... can't remember the arranger, mind! Maybe the surname is Hall?

8. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- Jon Hall?

9. jmh3412

jmh3412 Member

10. tubagod

tubagod Member

Burlesque for Basses 2 Eb and 2 BBb flat by Michael Brand

With Band:
    Breaking up is Hard to do arr. Frode Rydland

11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

With band, there are also various versions of "The Elephant" from "Carnival of the Animals" - some straight and some in more humourous vein :eek:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hi im Matt
    Tuba
    EEb Thanks Matt
    tuba quartet music
    Tuba quartet Hi im Matt
  13. andybass

andybass Member

opus one is excellent.also tommy wyss arranged many great quartets for the old fodens tuba quartet.happy hunting

14. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member