Tuba for sale - Eb Besson Sovereign

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by fd260, Jul 20, 2011.

1. fd260

fd260 New Member

I have taken the (very difficult) decision to sell my tuba.

It's a Besson sovereign EEb, compensating tuba, with the serial number BE981-857204.
    The tuba is in excellent condition - all the slides and valves move freely - it has been a pleasure to play it in several brass bands and wind orchestras.

My asking price is £2600. This includes the original wheeled case and a Dennis Wick 3L mouthpiece. I live in London and will travel in a 100 mile radius to hand it over (too expensive and heavy to be sent in the post!)

Please see the photos I have taken below, and do not hesitate to ask any further questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

looks in nice condidtion. I have a 982 in silver, it plays like a dream. Good luck with your sale.

3. benmcmahon

benmcmahon New Member

Just incase my message didn't work..... very interested and I live in London. Are you free Monday to have a look?

Benjamin McMahon

4. benmcmahon

benmcmahon New Member

Tuba

Just incase my message didn't work..... very interested and I live in London. Are you free Monday to have a look?

Benjamin McMahon

5. fd260

fd260 New Member

The tuba has now been sold (within 30 minutes of me making that post). It seems that there is a lot of demand for 981s!