Tuba for sale - Eb Besson Sovereign

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by fd260, Jul 20, 2011.

1. fd260

fd260 New Member

I have taken the (very difficult) decision to sell my tuba.

It's a Besson sovereign EEb, compensating tuba, with the serial number BE981-857204.
    The tuba is in excellent condition - all the slides and valves move freely - it has been a pleasure to play it in several brass bands and wind orchestras.

My asking price is £2600. This includes the original wheeled case and a Dennis Wick 3L mouthpiece. I live in London and will travel in a 100 mile radius to hand it over (too expensive and heavy to be sent in the post!)

Please see the photos I have taken below, and do not hesitate to ask any further questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

looks in nice condidtion. I have a 982 in silver, it plays like a dream. Good luck with your sale.

3. benmcmahon

benmcmahon New Member

Just incase my message didn't work..... very interested and I live in London. Are you free Monday to have a look?

Benjamin McMahon

4. benmcmahon

benmcmahon New Member

Tuba

Just incase my message didn't work..... very interested and I live in London. Are you free Monday to have a look?

Benjamin McMahon

5. fd260

fd260 New Member

The tuba has now been sold (within 30 minutes of me making that post). It seems that there is a lot of demand for 981s!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice