Tuba Carols London

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Highams, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Highams

Highams Member

Tuba Carols 2009 is on Sunday 13th December at 12.45 until 14.30 in front of St. Paul’s Cathedral.

Please tell all your Tuba / euphonium / baritone/ sousaphone / helicon / ophecleide / serpent / cimbasso playing friends, and of course, put the date in your own diary.

Music (4 parts, with descants, all clefs) will be provided, also chairs, you will need to bring a music stand.

Last year we managed a fantastic 54 players and collected £780 for charity. (Watch last year's on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J879e_ntkn0 )

This year it would be great if we could manage 75 + players! – We’ll be collecting for The Prostate Cancer Research Foundation (www.thepcrf.org), who’s fundraising campaign using the memory of Bob Monkhouse is, I’m sure, already familiar to many of you.

I look forward to hearing all of you on Sunday 13th December!

Best regards, Chris Ludwig, Tuba Carols.

2. cornishscot

cornishscot Member

Tuba Carols 2009 - video clips now available on YouTube

The Heading says it all really - search on "Tuba Carols 2009" for best results and enjoy!
  3. Is this the counterpart to our Tuba Christmas Celebrations over here. I wish I could be there.
  4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Excellent turnout - sorry I couldn't make it in the end as I was the Supervisor at work and couldn't get away :(