TT week Isle of man

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by adrian90s, Jan 10, 2011.

1. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

Does anyone in bands on the isle of man have hotel/b+b facilities during the TT? I'm looking for a twin room on the 4/5th June for maybe 6 nights. I promise not to bring my Euphonium.

Adrian (Yorkshire Imps)

2. Euphgit

Euphgit Member

Hi there,

I know that a lot of the accomodation this year is booked up already (centenary of the mountain course so the booking figures have tripled)

However, I do know that the secretary of our band lets out his house. He's away in India for the next week, but drop him a line soonish, if he can't help you out he can probably point you in the right direction. (I'd ask myself, but currently in Manchester at College)

Simon Court
    Tel: 01624 823950
    Email: secretary@castletownband.im

There is also the Homestay site KLICKEN SIE HIER. This is where Manx Residents will let out a room in their homes over TT. Nice way of meeting new people and fairly cheap. Not exactly Hotel/B+B but those kind of facilities are going to be getting harder and harder to come by

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice