Trumpet joke

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

(Variation on an old gag.... unlike me, I know.... ;-)

A man walks into a music store, approaches the man behind the counter and says: 'Hey, d'you wanna hear a trumpet joke?'

At that point a rather burly looking individual approaches him and says: 'I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 3 and weigh 240 pounds. Do you still want to tell that joke?'

Another customer approaches our jester and says: 'I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 5 and weigh 260 pounds. Do you still want to tell that joke.

Then another individual comes up and says: I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 7 and weigh 285 pounds. Do you STILL want to tell that joke?' to which the man replies: 'Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.'

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    gag
    joke
    trumpeter
    Trumpet joke
    man
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

D'oh! :lol:

4. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Didn't that joke feature as a dumb blonde joke in the Bad Joke thread only a couple of weeks ago :?:

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Quite probably, Greg! I first heard it as a trumpet joke! Apologies for repetition

Quite probably, Greg! I first heard it as a trumpet joke! Apologies for repetition

6. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Harr, harr, at least it shows you're not addicted (sad?) enough to read every single post to tMP :D

Cheers, Greg.