Trumpet joke

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

(Variation on an old gag.... unlike me, I know.... ;-)

A man walks into a music store, approaches the man behind the counter and says: 'Hey, d'you wanna hear a trumpet joke?'

At that point a rather burly looking individual approaches him and says: 'I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 3 and weigh 240 pounds. Do you still want to tell that joke?'

Another customer approaches our jester and says: 'I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 5 and weigh 260 pounds. Do you still want to tell that joke.

Then another individual comes up and says: I'm a trumpeter. I'm 6 foot 7 and weigh 285 pounds. Do you STILL want to tell that joke?' to which the man replies: 'Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.'

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

D'oh! :lol:

4. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Didn't that joke feature as a dumb blonde joke in the Bad Joke thread only a couple of weeks ago :?:

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Quite probably, Greg! I first heard it as a trumpet joke! Apologies for repetition

Quite probably, Greg! I first heard it as a trumpet joke! Apologies for repetition

6. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Harr, harr, at least it shows you're not addicted (sad?) enough to read every single post to tMP :D

Cheers, Greg.