Trouble at t'mill?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Andy_Euph, May 29, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

What's up with Fairies at the moment, I know they are rebuilding but there seems to be trouble as it seems that a number of players in key seats are leaving, especially when the newly named solo euph leaves within a week? Just seems a bit of a dire time for them at the moment...but hopefully they'll sort it out soon, we don't a brass band equalivant of Leeds FC :?

2. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Yar, I was caught suprised when their new solo euph player suddenly signed for Dyke, but I'm sure they'll be fine. There just going through a phase. Believe it or not, someday it'll happen to YBS! ;)

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I wasn't... who'd turn Dyke down?! :lol:

4. Goes to show the relative strength of both bands I spose...

5. deezastar

deezastar Member

Andy, why don't you audition for the seat since you have so much interest in FAIREYS. Would you turn them or Dyke down? :shock:

6. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Whoa whoa whoa hang on a minute, I wasn't having a go at any band or player :evil:

All I was trying to say is that its a shame that such a top band seem to be having a bit of rough time of later and that I hope they get sorted soon as it would be a shame if anything happened to the band :!:

7. Highnote

Highnote New Member

Loyalty certainly seems to have gone out of the window these days - Bands sack players if they can think they can get someone just that little bit better and some players in turn have no qualms about leaving at short notice and letting their bands down - A little bit like football!!

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I think they must have heard Flixton play and paniced (sp??) at the thought that in a few years they might have to try and compete with such an amazing band... well maybe...