Trombones - Mega Clearout - Updated

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bakaman, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

12 trombones were too much for me (according to my wife) so some have to go. They are all good bones, pictures available at:
    http://www.wuala.com/bonebaker/Photos/Trombones for Sale

Conn 88h close wrap, rose bell large bore Bb/F. New in Jan 2009. As new bar one faint mute ding and slight lacquer wear on collar/hold - see pics. Very little use. Conn 5 mouthpiece. Perfect case. £1149

Yamaha YSL695 Jazz Trombone, 0.5" bore, small bell, hard to distinguish from new, Very little use. Very good case. Fantastic sound and high range for you serious jazzers at half price. £525

Courtois Symphonie Prestige 410 with Edwards. 0.547" bore, 8.5" bell, Straight Rose. Custom. Slide is from a new Edwards, adapted by Sharon McCallum. The combination of the Courtois Bell and outslide with the Edwards inner and lead pipe makes this a fantastic player. It blew the socks off my pro mate who couldn't believe its presence, but with super low range and pedals, and an unbelievable solid high range. This custom trombone is a fantastic player. Supplied in good gig bag. £390.

B&S Sonora medium bore King 3B workalike. 0.508" bore, 8" bell, straight. This is dimensionally the same as a King 3B classic, not quite as responsive but a useable second trombone, perhaps as a reserve for vulnerable situations like carolling or busking. Cosmetically very good, slide good. with mouthpiece and very good case. £90

Reynolds Medalist. Classic 0.5" bore, 7.5"bell straight. Good case. A very good player, very clean, and quite jazzy. Plush case in vgc for only £50

I am a perfectionist who looks after his stuff, I don't think anyone will be disappointed with any of these bones. Good luck.

The Sovereign, Bass and 354 all sold.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Mega Clearout - Updated
    FONT=Times New Roman
    some
    trombones
    King 3B workalike