TROMBONE TUTORS

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by madandcrazytromboneguy, Jun 23, 2003.

1. madandcrazytromboneguy

madandcrazytromboneguy Member

hey ppl, just wonderin if u know of any good trombone tutors in hebden bridge and the surrounding areas, if u do know of any and wot prices they charge cud u plz post a msg on here 4 me, tellin me who they r and if u know the price and any other info about them, thanx a lot, cyaround, CliVE

2. Bones

Bones Member

I don't know of any specifically in Hebden Bridge, but I would consider Brett Baker (near Warrington) and Nick Hudson (Bradford I think)

As for costs you would have to ask them.

Cheers

Rich

3. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Don't know ne tbone tutors but cud point u in the direction of an English teacher!!!

thnx.
    (It's a joke by the way!! :wink: )

4. horn1

horn1 Member

I don't know of any trombone tutors in Hebden Bridge but in Saddleworth there's Gareth Beckwith. I think he's registered on here so you should be able to e-mail him.

Hope that helps!

5. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Simon Cowan is amazing. not sure on his location at the moment though, was principle trom at YBS last time I heard him anywhere.

6. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Simon is a very good player, I sat alongside him in some London orchestras while we were at college. If you can get him you won't go far wrong!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice