Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by madandcrazytromboneguy, Jun 23, 2003.

1. hey ppl, just wonderin if u know of any good trombone tutors in hebden bridge and the surrounding areas, if u do know of any and wot prices they charge cud u plz post a msg on here 4 me, tellin me who they r and if u know the price and any other info about them, thanx a lot, cyaround, CliVE
  2. Bones

Bones Member

I don't know of any specifically in Hebden Bridge, but I would consider Brett Baker (near Warrington) and Nick Hudson (Bradford I think)

As for costs you would have to ask them.

3. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Don't know ne tbone tutors but cud point u in the direction of an English teacher!!!

(It's a joke by the way!! :wink: )
  4. horn1

horn1 Member

I don't know of any trombone tutors in Hebden Bridge but in Saddleworth there's Gareth Beckwith. I think he's registered on here so you should be able to e-mail him.

Hope that helps!
  5. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Simon Cowan is amazing. not sure on his location at the moment though, was principle trom at YBS last time I heard him anywhere.
  6. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

Simon is a very good player, I sat alongside him in some London orchestras while we were at college. If you can get him you won't go far wrong!