Trombone/Trumpet needed

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Bob James, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Bob James

Bob James New Member

May have posted this in the wrong section, as cross-posting is not likely to be allowed please delete the other thread. Sorry.

I am putting together a funk project in the vein of Jamiroquai/Incognito. I am looking for people who are able to record their own instrument into their computer (i.e. have a mic) and can exchange files via e-mail/AIM.

I already have the trumpet/trombone lines put together with synth brass sounds, I can exchange these with you via mp3 with attached click so you get a feel of how it goes, although some may prefer reading. It's just a melody repeated so the recorded product (assuming you have facilities to record) shouldn't be huge as a Wav file.

I am doing it this way because I have space restrictions and not enough equipment to record a full brass section, or even individually, but you will be credited and this is for demo purposes only not commercial. I hope people show interest, although there aren't many posts in this section.

Thanks in advance :tup :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice