Trombone players looking for a North West Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Andy Tasker, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Andy Tasker

Andy Tasker Member

We are a married couple who are looking to join a local brass band. My wife plays Tenor Trom and I play Bass Trom. Our last band "Moston & Beswick" folded in 2006 and previously we have played for Boarshurst, St John's Mossley, BMP Goodshaw, Walkden plus many other known bands but not as a couple.

Ideally 2nd & Bass Trom would suit us with a friendly 1st / 2nd / 3rd section band. We have been out of banding for 12 months or so and are keen to get playing again. We also have a young family.

2. Hi

Middleton Band are looking for a bass and tenor trom, for the Nationals and beyond. We have just been promoted to the 2nd section Nationally and 1st/Champ locally. Had a fab night on Whit Friday picking up six best 3rd section prizes.
    Very friendly and sociable - a lot of the old M&B crew are down here too - Bob, Sylvia, Dave Taylor etc.
    Now would be a great time to get in board.
    If you fancy it ring Bob Tres - PM me if you don't have his number:)

3. cornydevil

cornydevil Member

Trom Vacancy

Blackburn & Darwen are after a Bass Trom player, ours has just left for career reasons. We rehearse Wednesdays and Sundays in our own bandroom located just off junction 4 of the M65.
    Tel Rob on 07843570147
    Visit our website
  4. Perc-guy

Perc-guy Member

Hiya mate

If you wanna start blowing again to get your lip back in then you can always come down to blackley for a blow. We dont need to fill those seats unfortunately but we welcome anyone for a blow

5. blueorange

blueorange Member

I think Boarshurst are looking for a couple of Troms mate. Give them a call...