Trombone players looking for a North West Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Andy Tasker, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Andy Tasker

Andy Tasker Member

We are a married couple who are looking to join a local brass band. My wife plays Tenor Trom and I play Bass Trom. Our last band "Moston & Beswick" folded in 2006 and previously we have played for Boarshurst, St John's Mossley, BMP Goodshaw, Walkden plus many other known bands but not as a couple.

Ideally 2nd & Bass Trom would suit us with a friendly 1st / 2nd / 3rd section band. We have been out of banding for 12 months or so and are keen to get playing again. We also have a young family.

Andy
    (a.tasker3@ntlworld.com)

2. I bang AND Blow!

I bang AND Blow! Member

Hi

Middleton Band are looking for a bass and tenor trom, for the Nationals and beyond. We have just been promoted to the 2nd section Nationally and 1st/Champ locally. Had a fab night on Whit Friday picking up six best 3rd section prizes.
    Very friendly and sociable - a lot of the old M&B crew are down here too - Bob, Sylvia, Dave Taylor etc.
    Now would be a great time to get in board.
    If you fancy it ring Bob Tres - PM me if you don't have his number:)

Thanx

Laura

3. cornydevil

cornydevil Member

Trom Vacancy

Hi
    Blackburn & Darwen are after a Bass Trom player, ours has just left for career reasons. We rehearse Wednesdays and Sundays in our own bandroom located just off junction 4 of the M65.
    Tel Rob on 07843570147
    Visit our website www.blackburnanddarwenband.co.uk

4. Perc-guy

Perc-guy Member

Hiya mate

If you wanna start blowing again to get your lip back in then you can always come down to blackley for a blow. We dont need to fill those seats unfortunately but we welcome anyone for a blow

Adie

5. blueorange

blueorange Member

I think Boarshurst are looking for a couple of Troms mate. Give them a call...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice