Trombone Player looking to re-discover the joys of Banding

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by liteman, Jun 24, 2007.

1. liteman

liteman New Member

Saddleworth based Trombone Player looking for a 4th Section Band who would welcome me sitting in. I really want to remind myself that Banding is a pleasurable pastime.
  2. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

Hiya! Good for you coming back to banding! :clap: I've just done it after seven years, and it's one of the best decisions I've made in a long time!:biggrin:
    There's a few bands you could try locally although I'm not sure which will be looking for trombone players, but most will always welcome you down for a blow! There's a list of all the bands who went to the North West Area's here so take your pick really! Good luck!
  3. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

The West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Services band based Nr Bradford would welcome you. we are a wind band of about 25 players and we would like a few more.
  4. Hi, Arnfield Brass are currently looking for a Solo Trombone player. We are a 4th section band which is improving all the time. We will be entering pontins contest in november and also have a busy engagement schedule. We are all a friendly bunch and will all make you welcome.

We reherse once a week on a wednesday at the top of the Tintwistle Liberal working mens club situated in Tintwistle near glossop 8pm-10pm.

If you are intrested give us a call on 07890553406 or email me

Also we have a band website with more info

Hope to hear from you soon!!!
  5. liteman

liteman New Member

Thanks to all for suggestions and info.
  6. adyloader

adyloader New Member

Hi im the conductor of Arnfield Brass we are currently looking for a solo trombone player to join our up & coming band. Our practice night is every Wednesday at the Tintwistle Liberal Working Mens Club 8-00pm till 10-00pm
    If you are interested email me at or telephone 01457 852365, also why not view our website
    regards Adrian Loader