Trombone player looking for a new band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by trombone4eva, Sep 15, 2012.

1. trombone4eva

trombone4eva New Member

hi
    I am a trombone player moving to Canterbury to study music at uni. Have been playing solo trombone in a second section band. looking for a strong contesting band.

2. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Hey, drop me a PM as I have got a student studying at Canterbury who is playing for a band down there. She can probably also give you some idea how far away from where you live they are

3. euphoniums_rule

euphoniums_rule New Member

Hi, I play in a 2nd section (locally) band and we're in need of some trombones. We're based in Gillingham, Kent which isn't all that far from Canterbury. We rehearse on Tuesday evenings. PM me!

4. Mattandali1

Mattandali1 New Member

Hi, Im Matt, Im the concerts officer with Northfleet Brass. We have a vacancy for a 1st Trombone (Principle seat) We are 2nd section and our MD is Melvin White. (Adjudicator at nationals this weekend).
    Please PM me or find me on Twitter @mattandali or e-mail the band. Our website is www.northfleetbrass.moonfruit.co.uk and our e-mail is northfleetbrassband@hotmail.co.uk. There is also a form on our website.
    Hope to hear from you, you would be more than welcome.

5. Bungle

Bungle Member

Hi. You are welcome to come along to Cranbrook Town Band for a rehearsal and see what we are like. Although we don't have a current vacancy for solo trombone, I know our current solo trombone player is looking to step down to second as he only moved up after someone left. PM me before you come down as we are temporarily rehearsing at Benendon hospital but are looking to move back to Angley school.

Goto the brass band results band map site, see what bands are local to you and give them a try.