Trombone Player Available!

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by madandcrazytromboneguy, Oct 24, 2005.

1. madandcrazytromboneguy

madandcrazytromboneguy Member

Trombone Player/ Musical Director Available!

hi everyone!

if your band is in need of a trombone player then please contact me to see if im available to help you out.

i own a Bb/f trombone.

i can do either treble, tenor, or bass, although treble is my preferred clef.

if you would like me to play bass trombone i would require an instrument, although i do own a large tenor trombone/small bass trombone mouthpiece (denis wick 3AL).

i have ABRSM grade 8 and depending on what the piece/pieces are, i'd be happy to play at any level.

i am also looking for conducting opportunities aswell so if theres any bands needing an MD dep then dont hesitate in contacting me. i would be happy to dep for any level of band as it would give me some good experience although i am looking to start my full time conducting in the 4th section where i can develop my musical directing and help bring some success to a lower section band.

this summer i passed my BA Hons Band Studies degree and it is that course which has given me the teaching, guidance and interest in conducting and band training.

i dont currently have my own transport so unless lifts are available i would have to use public transport to get to the rehearsal/concert/contest.

i would only charge a small fee (for travelling and time mostly) as i'm wanting to do this to gain experience with other bands of all levels, rather than to make a living from it.

i am currently bandless although i will be busy with a band though september, but after that then i will be without a band again

if you would like anymore info about me or you would like to see if i can help your band out then please contact me by replying to this post or by sending me a PM, I can then give you my more direct contact details

thanks for reading

Clive Morris

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  2. madandcrazytromboneguy

madandcrazytromboneguy Member

sorry mods i dont know the rules for doing this so if ive broken any then just let me know and i'll change the post in whatever way i need to

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice