Trombone for sale!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by David Farrell, Apr 4, 2004.

1. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

Hey all,

I've recently bought a new trombone just a few months ago and unfortunately haven't had a chance to use it. I used to play the trombone for years when I was a little less busy with work and studying. I'm studying my final year at university and funds are running a little low, hence the main reason for selling.

I bought it thinking I would have time to play it and I just haven't been able to at all. Shame really, but it's sitting there and it could be getting used.

The trombone is a Yamaha B flat Tenor trombone. Brand new. Books and everything are still in it. Even with the original Yamaha slide cream. :)

I've posted a few pictures below to show you...

If you know of anyone wishing to buy it or give me an offer, please post here or feel free to email at

Thanks for your time.

2. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

Hey all,

I have received a few emails concerning this thanks.

Just to let you know, I can accept payments online as well as by post. Some people were asking that in their emails.

Although no buyers yet. ;)
  3. how much r u asking 4 it?
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear it, hope you get a buyer. :tup

Good job that tMP's very own gem Sparkly (Rach) pointed you in this direction then eh David... :wink: :wink:
  5. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

£400 ono.

If it had been used I would charge less, but the thing hasn't even been tuned. :)

Yeah, big thanks to Rach. :)
  6. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

Still looking for a buyer. :)

If anyone knows anyone interested, just point them to this topic. :)
  7. NAS

NAS Member

Is that the Bousfield model? If so I can definately recomend it guys... played one for 4 years :D .
  8. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

I couldn't tell you mate. All I know is it's a Yamaha YSL445G model. :p
  9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

It's a similar model to what our band has 6 of sitting in out cupboard. Great troms, very durable and I'll give it a plug
  10. David Farrell

David Farrell New Member

Trombone is sold guys, thanks!