Trombone/baritone music for sale (raising cash towards a World Challenge trip)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ScaryFlugel, Apr 15, 2009.

1. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

I have the following trombone/baritone music for sale, as described below.

-Rubank advanced method for trombone or baritone volume 2. BASS CLEF. Used, cover slightly faded but in good condition.
    -Kopprasch 60 studies for trombone vol 1. BASS CLEF - used but excellent condition.
    -"On wings of song" (Mendelssohn) for solo trom and piano - with bass and treble clef parts & piano.
    -Otto Langey - The Trombone tutor book. Used, small amount of pencil writing inside plus name. TREBLE CLEF
    -A Handel Solo Album for Trombone/baritone and piano except there doesn't appear to be a piano part.... BASS CLEF.
    -Trombone solo album (Boosey & Hawkes) 6 pieces for trom and piano ed. H Laycock. BASS CLEF. Good cond.

Offers please! (plus P&P which will be about 7 quid as a parcel within the UK). I did advertise this earlier in the year and had an offer, but for whatever reason it never turned into a sale! Would be quite happy to hear from anyone who can use this music – I am selling it to help raise money for my friend’s son who going on a ‘World Challenge’ trip to Nepal in the summer of 2010 (spending about 4 to 5 weeks there). He has to raise £3395. The idea is they go in groups of between 10 & 15 and they do some trekking and community work. The key is that they have to organize everything themselves when they get there. They do have a ‘World Challenge’ guide, but all they do is ensure safety. All travel in the country, hostels, food etc has to be sorted out by the kids. A great way of getting involved with the local people and understanding what it takes to organize such an outing.

His big brother went to Chile last summer and really enjoyed himself. They did some trekking in the far north of the country near Lake Chungara which meant they had to sort out buses to get them there (a journey of about 900 miles or so), plus visiting some local communities in the area. His group spent time painting an old people’s home for their community work.