Trips/Tours abroad

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by glitzy, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glitzy

glitzy Member

I'm just wondering whether anyone has much experience in organising trips abroad for a band. My lot are looking at possibly going away for a few days next summer. We are looking to do a couple of concerts and drink some beer really. SO can anyone recommend any websites/companies/locations/concert organisers? We would be on a budget but I'm sure thats the case for most people.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!:)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    trips
    anyone
    concerts
    experience
    couple
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You can do a lot worse than contact Rayburn Tours. I've organised several tours now, and they really do take the strain! If you are on a tight budget, then you would be best to organise an exchange with another band - but remember that they will want to come back to you the following year!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

5. Bungle

Bungle Member

Tour companies are listed at in the good old IBEW site. Not having a go at you glitzy, as you are asking for experiances, but maybe we need a FAQ page that suggests checking IBEW before posting, as alot of queries could be answered there. Hope your trip goes well.

6. glitzy

glitzy Member

The point of asking on here is to get peoples opinions, that is someting IBEW does not offer. I figured with the amount of experienced banders on here someone may be able to give advice based on their experiences. I am quite capable to typing band tour into google, but though I would check here first!

Anyway I can think of worse things that have been asked on here!

7. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

As tubafran has pointed out, there are already a few threads on this topic, so I'll lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.