Tredegar Town Band vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Tredegarboy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Tredegarboy

Tredegarboy Member

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details see most recent posts

Tredegar Town Band require a percussionist to play at the Ebba Vale (12th May) and Grand Shield (19th May) Contests. The piece is the Night to Sing. Alan Ramsey of Scottish Co-op is taking us and we need an experienced player to complete the perc team.

Anyone interested can download our Rehearsal Schedule from our website and the rehearsals are marked with "the Night to Sing". Percussion will not be present at all rehearsals.

The player will need to sign with the band but we have a permanent percussion vacancy and this would be a good opportunity for somebody to come and experience an ever improving band that is working hard to be back at the top level of banding in the very near future.

Please PM, email or call me on 07947 820872.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tredegar Town Band
    vacancies
    Red
    contact details

Tredegarboy Member

Tredegar Town Band 2nd Trombone Vacancy

Tredegar's long serving 2nd Trombonist (Chris Gardner) has had to step down due to work commitments and the Band therefore has a vacancy for a quality tenor trombone player.

The Band is led by Professional Musical Director Ian Porthouse and has a full schedule for 2008 including a January Stroud Concert and Competitions at Yeovil, Porthcawl, the Area, Ebbw Vale, Grand Shield, Cambridge Masters and more.

The Band has worked hard over the last year and now has a quality, committed team. Rehearals are Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. A full Rehearsal Schedule (to the end of May 2008 can be found on the Band's Website as can my contact details for anyone who is interested (see below for link).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

4. Tredegarboy

Tredegarboy Member

Tredegar Town Band require quality Tuba Player

Tuba played required to complete a strong line-up for 2009. Led by Professional Musical Director Ian Porthouse, Tredegar have a full calender of events for 2009 and will be appearing as the Welsh representative at the European Championships 2009 in Ostend.

Contact me in confidence if you have any questions.

Thanks

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  5. Tredegarboy

Tredegarboy Member

Quality Tuba player required to complete a strong line-up. Led by Professional Musical Director Ian Porthouse, Tredegar have a full calender of events including the National Finals at the Albert Hall in October as well as being the Welsh representative at the European Championships in Austria in 2010.

All enquiries will be treated in confidence. Contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009