Toy Guns

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sellers_Bird, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

Me and my friends are goin out for a mates bday on saturday, and we're dressing up as cowgirls... however the local plod state we can't have plastic guns and holsters as they are imitation weapons apparently. whatever next...:confused:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Me and my
    plastic guns
    Toy Guns
    holsters
    local plod state
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

That's a tad pathetic - I mean you're dressed up as cowgirls!! :) ;)

4. Sellers_Bird

hey bunny boiler less of the cheek... i think im more gutted cos i saw some cheap guns an holsters for 89p :(

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

buy them!!!!

6. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

How petty can you get? Could you get away with the brightly coloured plastic water pistols (whos going to mistake them for real guns) or failing that you could go silly and just use a banana

7. Sellers_Bird

yeah i've got us little super soakers but i think they look a bit gay to be honest!

8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I went to a fancy dress party over the summer as a lady sheriff with guns and handcuffs, have never seen so many fake firearms in my life....were we all breaking the law?!

9. Sellers_Bird

apparently so, officers have the right to remove toy guns from kids in the street and issue their parents with warnings!!! scandalous i tell you... better to be safe than sorry tho:(

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well if u get away with it i'm going out on a killing rampage in my cowgirl outfit... ;)

11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

.... bananas are cool! buy the cheap holster sets and replace the guns with bananas ... :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Me and my
    plastic guns
    Toy Guns
    holsters
    local plod state
  13. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Lol, when our band did the youth entertainment contest at the Winter Gardens last year, the theme was films, and one of the cornet players (who was dressed as James Bond) had to use a pink gun, the type that squirts bubbles out, so as not to look like a terrorist or something! It did kind of ruin the effect.

14. ju33les

ju33les Member

As someone who has been subjected to an armed robbery whilst working in retail :( , I can see the police's view on this.

The image of the sawn-off shot gun stayed with me for a long while, and it wasn't even pointing at me, it was pointing at the poor Securicor fellas running away from the shots across the car-park.

Water-pistols would do the trick I'm sure.........

15. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I have to agree that it does seem a bit OTT, but then there was an incident in the paper yesterday where someone was charged because he had waved a bright yellow toy gun at some teenagers who'd been harassing him :eek:

16. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

A couple of years ago there was a concert of James Bond music put on by a local orchestra in the Cambridge Corn Exchange. The Orchestra strikes up with the Bond Theme tune, and an actor comes out with a toy gun. Unbeknown to most people, John Major was sitting at the front of the audience with bodyguards, who jumped the actor when he inadvertantly pointed said plastic gun at Mr Major.

A little OTT?

17. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I can understand how you feel but that's not quite the same as a load of girls dressed up in Cowgirl gear on a night out in the pub is it?

The problem these days is that common sense and discretion does not seem to be applied any more. Even the fact that they asked shows that they are not the typical "yardie".

18. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Forest you're an idiot, that's all I've got to say!

Jaynie x

19. Sellers_Bird

Police rang me this morning. They've actually bought me some water pistols which are SAFE to use :confused: and rang me up to get me to go pick them up:eek: Nightmare.

20. impycornet

impycornet Member

Forget the Guns & Take your Whips out instead !! :oops: :wink:

21. Sellers_Bird

how do u know i have a whip?:confused: :tongue:

22. impycornet

impycornet Member

Lucky Guess ! :sup