Tottington Band ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by eflatbassman, Jun 25, 2005.

1. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

Does anyone out there know how to contact Tottington Band near Bury in Lancashire. I have sent messages to their website but no reply so far. .. If anyone could give me a contact number, i would be most gratefull.

2. cornet_girl

cornet_girl New Member

Hi Derek!

Do Tottington still have a band? I think some of the smaller bands, don't have an active webside, as a while ago i tried to contact water band to find a friend who played there. I know this is no relevance to your initial question, but water is a town near Rossendale - I have never heard of it!
    Sorry i can't help you, but you keep looking/asking i guess :p

Yvonne

Eccles Borough Band

3. Di

Di Active Member

Years and years ago, when I was a band secretary, I used to receive a booklet from the British Brass Registry with contact details for all registered bands. Don't know whether this still happens or not. Try asking your band secretary.

4. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

tottington band

Hi Dinie, Thanks for that information, I have a year 2000 Vol 14 directory of British Brass Bands but a lot of the info is now out of date, including the Tottington Band contacts.

thanks again

Eflatbassman

5. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

Hello again Yvonne,
    The web site for Tottington seems to be a couple of years old but no one is answering the contact/enquiry page plus there is no telephone contact....... and with refereance to Water Band, i have visited them a couple of times for a blow but i don,t think they have a web site.

thanks again for the reply

Derek (Eb)

6. Di

Di Active Member

I've sent an e-mail to our band seccy to see if she has a more up to date directory. Will let you know the response.

7. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Get in contact with Neil Glynn on here. He mustn't have seen this thread because his brother-in-law plays for Totty!! (as we call it round here!!):tup

8. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

Done! .... thank you Hornikaz, .. message left for Neil

Derek Eb:tup

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

10. HorniKaz

It turns out Derek Eb that Neil's laptop is a little poorly at the moment. I've asked him for a contact number for you. I will pm you if I get one!! :biggrin:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Tottington Band
    Bury
    Comic Sans MS
    Lancashire
    size
  12. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

A big thank you to everyone who helped with this problem.... I have now made contact with Tottington Band, thanks again to all those who tried to help.

Best regards

Derek (Eflatbassman)

13. Di

Di Active Member

Glad we could be of help to you. Stick around on tMP, its a great place to be.

Hey, I'm a poet and don't know it. :rolleyes:

14. HorniKaz

Please go back to the day job (as soon as you're better that is!!);)