Torquay - Whos's going to be there?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kayleigh, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

I certainly am! but i was just wondering who is going to be there as there havent been any posts on this area! So whos going to play or even go watch and support? Go St.Dennis!!! HeHe soz a bit biased!

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Yup I'll be there cheering everyone on...
    hope to see some familiar faces from all the peeps I know down south. Look forward to catching up with a lot of people...

Good luck especially to Soundhouse Brass, JAG Mount Charles and St Dennis :D

3. Lisa

Lisa Member

Yeah, I'll be there playing with Gillingham Band on Sunday!
    Good Luck Kayleigh, hope our bands do well :wink:

4. Dan

Dan Member

I am going to be there supporting my old band Solent Concert (and the band trigger now plays in) playing in the 1st section over the weekend.

Hope to get to meet a few of you and good luck to all the bands that are competing over the weekend.

:D

5. Jezzabell

Jezzabell Member

Me i'll b there!

6. Naomi McFadyen

should think so too Jess! :D

7. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

i aint seen you for ages Naomi?! Im looking forward to the Areas actually. thought id be well nervous but for me theres nothing to do in Vizcaya!

8. Naomi McFadyen

yea that's cos I'm up north a lot of the time now... been up here since New Years day after the Christmas break... Looking forward to my 3 week break for Easter! and a nice way to start my holiday is to watch two days of contesting at 'home' :)
    Looking forward to hearing you guys play- I'm sure you guys will play a blinder at the contest, as always...

ps: can a mod sort my duplicate posting above please... bad internet connection today is making me click on things more than once, lol... Cheers ;-) Edit: Sorted (RT)

9. backrowrules

backrowrules New Member

torquay

hey kayleigh! yeah now u mention it i am goin torquay-lol haha! im really looking 4ward to it, especially the hanging around the bar bit of it! :D
    xxAlixx

10. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

I'll be there playing with Tewkesbury, the most Northern band in the region :p

Good luck to all, looking forward to the triple tongueing sections in Vizcaya now (just learnt to tripletongue on Thursday and can't stop now!).

Shame we're not stopping Sunday night for the pub crawl, and we'll all be sober on the saturday night practising (yea right!). :wink:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Go St.Dennis
    Torquay - Whos
    HeHe soz
  12. Trigger

Trigger Member

I'll be there playing for Solent Concert!! You shouldn’t miss us, we are the ones with the bright yellow jackets. And more than likely congregated around the bar area!!! Obviously after we have played!! :lol:

13. Naomi McFadyen

Ah yes, you're the guys which I have to keep on wearing my sunglasses when I see you :p

Look forward to meeting you tMP people I havent met yet... :)

14. Trigger

Trigger Member

Well we tend not to put the jackets on until the last possible moment!! :lol: No but it should be good meeting some of the tMP people there!! I can't wait!!

15. Lisa

Lisa Member

Yeah, i'm really looking forward to it too! Can't wait. There should be loadsa people there. Looking forwards to trying to spot some tmp people! And contests are always loads and loads of fun!! :D

16. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Yeh should be a good contest. Cheerz Naomi! we are playing really well at the moment. Until you dig deep its quite easy but when you really take it apart, the rythmns are pretty darn hard arent they? Anyone else thinking the same?

17. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

Matt & Ivor with the World of Brass trade stand will be there.

18. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

I'll be there! We're in the 3rd section on Sunday, but we're staying Saturday night. I will, of course, not be drinking ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Bassment Jinx

Bassment Jinx Member

me

Ill be there, our band's staying all weekend should be good! :guiness , We're going up on the friday and playing Saturday afternoon.

20. Jezzabell

Jezzabell Member

we av 2 leave at 7:30, but it will seem like 6:30 cos of the clocks changin! :shock:

21. AJSOP

AJSOP Member

Jess its unlike you to moan of an early start! lol :wink:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Go St.Dennis
    Torquay - Whos
    HeHe soz