Torbay Brass Band Appoint New Md

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TORBAY BRASS BAND, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Torbay Brass Band has announced the appointment of Barry Cole as their musical director with immediate effect. Chairman David Wilkinson said 'we are delighted that Barry has agreed to accept the appointment as our musical director. He comes to the band bringing with him a wealth of brass band experience gained as a player and conductor. Barry spent many years playing with Bodmin Town Band and other bands in Cornwall and Devon. We are sure that with Barry's experience and enthusiasm the future can be anticipated with some excitement'.

Barry said 'I am delighted to have been appointed as the MD of Torbay Brass Band.I am under no illusions about the task that we now face. There are no quick fixes other than hard work. The band has some fine experienced players and I am really looking forward to working with them. I am hopeful that we shall see others coming into the band room in order that the band can meet its very busy engagment diary.'

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Torbay Brass Band Appoint New Md Torbay Brass Band
    Barry Cole
    David Wilkinson
    Bodmin Town Band
    band room