Top Gear

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by The-Wee-Timpanist, Nov 2, 2008.

1. The 12th series of Top Gear starts tonight on BBC2 at 8pm - anyone else really excited like me?!

2. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

3. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

After Lewis' success, this is a good day for motoring fans.

4. AileenD

AileenD New Member

Hey Rach, yes I can't wait to see Jezza crash into the wall the pics look amazin!

5. hicks

hicks Member

We've had the token car review (what a car though!) and the rest of the programme is taken up with the lorry challenge.

6. grahammck

grahammck Member

Watching it now as I post this!

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Brilliant!

8. What a laugh - makes you want to go out and buy a lorry just for the heck of it! :lol:

9. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Quality :clap:

Praise lord for Top Gear, Sunday nights are bearable again!

10. Does anyone think the hamster needs a haircut though? I'm not keen on his scruffy long hair look...

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Top Gear
    BBC2
    Gear starts tonight
    series of
  12. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

figured he might be wearing it up to add some extra height to his appearance?

13. andyp

andyp Active Member

Somebody better tell him the 80s are over!

14. Indeed! I liked it when he had his short, spikey doo!

15. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Maybe he'll start backcombing it now Russell Brand's off the box...:eek:

While we're at it someone ought to tell Clarkson the 70's are over and May the 50's have finished. He'll be made up all that rationing stuff is done with!!

I enjoyed it last night. Of course it was utter nonsense (Jezza didn't even review the Porsche propely) but I can't think of a better way to round off the weekend than to watch three slightly odd looking blokes looning around in cars most of us couldn't afford.

16. MrBb

MrBb Member

Cracking episode, laughing all the way through it. Great to have the boys back on TV!

17. Keith

Keith Member

It was soooooo funny, I very nearly choked to death! Sundays are now bearable again! :clap:

18. sop 1

sop 1 Member

iv sky+ it,gonna watch it 2mo! :D

19. sop 1

sop 1 Member

also,my girlfriend is working out in Vietnam for a year and was in a restaurant and sat 2 tables over from the Top Gear team and some small bloke who she thinks was the stig! HOW COOL IS THAT? (she also has photographic evidence of it too lol) :D

20. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

how exciting! I always wanted to know who the Stig is!!! Did you know that there's something like a 12 years waiting list to get on the show as part of the audience? Better put my name down NOW!

21. tMP day trip to Top Gear perhaps?! :D

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Top Gear
    BBC2
    Gear starts tonight
    series of