Top class Trombone player for brass section in originals/covers band (Hertfordshire)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Vicky, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Vicky

Vicky New Member

Hi there - If you are a 1st Class Trombone player and are interested in a SERIOUS non-brass band; Me and some distinguished colleagues are starting a new project involving original material and CREDIBLE covers with the end objective that we be a gigging/supporting/warm up band for large music events like recording artist concerts - i.e Omar, Joss Stone, etc. The kind of covers we'll be doing are things that we all love and enjoy like 'that thing' Lauryn Hill, 'there's nothing like this' omar, 'let's get it on' marvin gaye etc. The genre will be mainly soul and funk. So far the lineup is: 3 vocalists (two female one male) a Bassist, Guitar, Keys Drums and one trumpet.

there will only be positivity in this band and everyonewe choose will be chosen because of their phenomenal talent, their thirst for something different, their open-mindedness, and because they are just nice people with good hearts.

If you would be serious about hard work and in the Herts area or near vicinity, Please PM me to talk about the project.

NB we are also looking for a top class Sax player if available. Again please PM me.

Thanks for reading,

Vicky Copeland
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I've heard their demo CD and they sound pretty good!
  3. Vicky

Vicky New Member

Ahh thanks Pat! This is not Funkify though - it's something even fresher and even more exciting!!
  4. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Good luck Vic

hope you find someone soon.