Top Brass at Glossop Band Club

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by tubaloopy, Apr 4, 2007.

1. tubaloopy

tubaloopy Member

The Glossop Old Band are delighted to be hosting 3 top bands in as many weeks at the Wood st Band Club. We are having our own war of the roses as two top Yorkshire outfits are followed by top Lancashire band.

First up on the 15th April we welcome the Marsden Band, conducted by Euphonium virtuoso Glyn Williams.
    The 22nd April sees the return of Pennine Brass to the club, directed of course by the much sought after Ian Porthouse.
    And as if that wasn't enough on the 29th April the Band are very pleased to welcome the Freckleton Band from Lancashire under the baton of the experienced Paul Dalton.

All 3 concerts promise to be fantastic evenings of top class entertainment.

Tickets are £4, available on the door.

Come and enjoy a few pints (very reasonable prices) whilst listening to these top section outfits in a welcoming and unique venue.

Directions to the club can be found at
  2. tubaloopy

tubaloopy Member

After a great evening last Sunday the next band to play at Glossop is Pennine Brass this Sunday, 21st April, starting at 8 pm, admission £5.
    Come down and have a listen to a great band!!

Just another ickle nudge, really want to have a great audience for this.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  3. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Make sure my ticket's on the door Mr Loopy....I need to speak to Mr Porthouse....and of course, take in a night of good tunes :D
  4. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Some good stuff up at the club tonight - it's nice to go and hear an in form Band when I'm not working :D

I'll have to see if I can get a pass for Freckleton next week ;)
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Deffo Keith! Hear one of my arrangements too ;)