Too mean to send postcards!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Mar 16, 2006.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

Ola! from me and Tim in sunny BENIDORM !!!!!!!!!

We are having an absolutely brill time here . Just had our brekkie and are contemplating going for a walk before coming back to the all-inclusive bar!! Can´t believe that we were up to our knees in snow in Blackpool only a few days ago!!!

Be good everyone till we get back:p

2. julestools

julestools Active Member

snowing here again now
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Good to see you are having a good time Julie whilst we are slogging away in the bandroom in preparation for tameside :tongue:
  4. Steve

Steve Active Member

Someone has caught Di's Ilness. Cant even escape tMp when they are on holiday.

Have a cracker guys
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Have a great holiday!!! :D:D
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Get the chill of blackpool out of your old bones...;)
    Have a lovely time.

TIMBONE Active Member

Shoúldn´t it be "Get the chill of OLD Blackpool out of your PRIZEWINNING bones" :biggrin:

Anyway, Julie will be back tomorrow, I am still working on my new ABBA project! (See Gallery).

:rolleyes: Ahem...Julie here.......Tim can stay with the lovely Abba girls and I´m gonna run off with all the comedians.......!!!!!!! Back to TIM.......

Will maybe bump into a few of you at Tameside. Bye from Julie and me......must go......need a bit more sun and sangria.
  8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I'm so sorry, the keyboard fairies must have typed that while I wasn't looking...:rolleyes: