Tongwynlais Temperance Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Mr_Euniverse, May 16, 2007.

1. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Tongwynlais seeks Eb Bass & Baritone

From after this years Grand Shield, Tongwynlais Temperance Band seeks to fill vacancies for:-

Eb Bass
    Baritone (1st or 2nd)

PM me or email me on mr_euniverse@yahoo.co.uk if interested in joining this fast maturing band currently going through exciting new developments.

All interest will be treated in strictest confidence.

See the band website
    www.tonband.org.uk

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tongwynlais
    Eb Bass & Baritone
    Grand Shield
    mr_euniverse@yahoo.co.uk
  3. baritony

baritony New Member

why first or second baritone is there internal moves within the bandto create this position.

4. Texus

Texus Member

Fantastic result at the weekend guys - good luck with the search.

5. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Our 1st Baritone is the one who is leaving us.
    Our 2nd Baritone player would prefer to remain on 2nd, however will play first if she has to!

6. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Cheers Texus!! We were really happy about our performance on stage. However we were hoping for a single figure result (maybe 8th or 9th) as our first Grand Shield result, but 4th was just amazing!

Makes the heartache of playing pretty well and coming last the Welsh Area a distant memory!

7. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Our 1st Baritone is leaving us shortly.

Due to changes in circumstances, the vacancy for Baritone won't be available until July.

Our 2nd Baritone player would much prefer to remain on 2nd, however will play 1st depending on who gets the position.

However, the vacancy for Eb Bass is from immediate effect.

8. premacyblue

premacyblue Member

How easy are you to find off the A470. I play EEb Bass or BBb Bass

9. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Still vacancy for Eb Bass.

Anyone interested in just coming for a blow sometime?

We have a few high profile concerts coming up in Cardiff area if anyone wants to be involved in a quality Championship Section Band in action.

We rehearse on Mondays (8:00-10:00)
    And Thursdays (7:30-9:30, Earlier so we can get to the pub!!!!)

Hope to see lots interested.

10. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

Come on Eb Bass players!!

We need someone desperately to teach the rest of the bass section how to sight-read!!!!

PM me as all interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

11. Naval Nick

Naval Nick Member

The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have position's available due to work commitment's for experienced 1st Horn and 2nd Trombone players. Future venture's include Wychavon, Pontin's and a CD recording.

All interested parties should PM me. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tongwynlais
    Eb Bass & Baritone
    Grand Shield
    mr_euniverse@yahoo.co.uk
  13. Naval Nick

Naval Nick Member

The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have position's available due to work commitment for experienced 1st Horn player. Future venture's include Wychavon, Pontin's and a CD recording.

All interested parties should PM me. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

14. Naval Nick

Naval Nick Member

The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have position's available due to work commitment for experienced 1st Horn abd 2nd Trombone players. Future venture's include Wychavon, Pontin's and a CD recording.

www.tongwynlaisband.com

15. Naval Nick

Naval Nick Member

The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have position's available due to work commitment for experienced 1st Horn player. Future venture's include Wychavon, Pontin's and a CD recording.

www.tongwynlaisband.com

16. Naval Nick

Naval Nick Member

The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have position's available due to work commitment for an experienced 1st Horn player. Future venture's include Pontin's, Treorchy and a CD recording. Also all other players also welcome.

17. The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have a position available due to work commitment's for an experienced 2nd Trombone player. Future venture's include Welsh Open, Welsh Area, Grand Shield and a CD recording.

18. The Tongwynlais Temperance Band have filled the vancant Horn position, but we still have a position available due to work commitment's for an experienced 2nd Trombone player. Future venture's include Welsh Open, Welsh Area and the Grand Shield. We also have a series of Concert's around the UK under the guidance of our Professional Conductor Philip Harper.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  19. Tongwynlais Temperance Band are currently looking for a top class Principal cornet player who is prepared to be part of an ambitious and commited top flight band.

The Band has a full schedule ahead which includes Welsh Area, Grand Shield and a Concert series, all under the direction of our Professional Conductor Phillip Harper.

We rehearse on Monday and Thursday evenings.

Anyone wishing to appliy does so in the strictess confidence.

Contact: Gareth Hann 07776 187146 or e-mail gareth_hann@yahoo.co.uk
    Nick Wills 07775663286 or e-mail nick.wills@cadwyn.co.uk

20. Tongwynlais Band Recruitment Thread

Tongwynlais Temperance Band are currently looking for a top class Principal cornet player who is prepared to be part of an ambitious and commited top flight band.

The Band has a full schedule ahead which includes Welsh Area, Grand Shield and a Concert series, all under the direction of our Professional Conductor Phillip Harper.

Anyone wishing to appliy does so in the strictest confidence.

21. Tongwynlais Temperance Band currently have a vacancy for an experienced percussionist. The Band has a full schedule ahead which includes Welsh Area, Grand Shield and a Concert Series under the Direction of our Professional Conductor Philip Harper.

Anyone wishing to apply does so in the strictest confidence.

22. Tongwynlais Temperance Band are currently looking for a top class Principal cornet player who is prepared to be part of an ambitious and commited top flight band.

Anyone wishing to appliy does so in the strictest confidence.