Tongwynlais Temperance Band Uniform Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Tongwynlais Band, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Tongwynlais Temperance Band are selling their existing 27 stage brass band jackets after recently renewing their design. The uniforms are turquoise in colour, about 8 years old and in traditional mess jacket style. The jackets have gold embroidery on the sleeve and collar with Black epaulets. The jackets have been well looked, selling for £65 per jacket. Brand new these jackets would cost approximately £250 from Handleys. For more info or photo's go to www.tongwynlaisband.com

2. Tongwynlais Temperance Band are selling their existing 27 stage brass band jackets after recently renewing their design. The uniforms are turquoise in colour, about 8 years old and in traditional mess jacket style. The jackets have gold embroidery on the sleeve and collar with Black epaulets. The jackets have been well looked, selling for £65 per jacket. Brand new these jackets would cost approximately £250 from Handleys. For more info or photo's go to www.tongwynlaisband.com

3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I assume these jackets?

[​IMG]

If so, any "big ones" available? (like for some one that is wears 3X shirts, or about a 56 coat).

Jim

4. boover

boover Member

That's the ones. I've relisted them again.... reduced to a starting price of £50 a jacket on ebay...... cant say fairer than that.

go to ebay and type in tongwynlais in the search bar and you'll find them (after a load of houses!)

we also have a leblanc flugel for sale if anyone is interested.

;)

5. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

6. boover

boover Member

They are sort of Blueygreen!!.... Anyway still for sale at a bargain of a price on ebay now (go to ebay and search for Tongwynlais Temperance stage Jackets) or cut a paste this : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170321398467 into a browser (dont click it doesn't work!)

Any sensible offer considered as they have been replaced by our nice new retro black ones from handleys and taking up space in our store room. pm me or email the band via tongwnlaisband.com if you are interested.

p.s. Also have a Leblanc flugel, A Sovreign Sop, A Yamaha trumpet and a Yamaha Trom for Sale if anyone is interested. check out my ebay page (just search for Tongwynlais)

7. boover

boover Member

Still for sale........ offers considered.

8. boover

boover Member

Found another 2 jackets in the back of someone's cupboard! Thats 29 lovely stage uniforms for sale for anyone with a sensible offer..........

9. boover

boover Member

Would you believe it but another jacket pops up from an old member of the band. That's 30 jackets now and counting. Any sensible offers considered. For more info go to www.tongwynlaisband.com and have a look at the shop page.

Jase

10. boover

boover Member

Lovely New Uniform for the Finals!!

Wouldn't you love to walk on stage at your next concert or even in the National finals wearing a lovely new uniform that cost you less than the B&B whilst you're there. We've still got our old well kept 30 jackets hanging up in our store room that are desperate for a new home so we can clear some space for our new spares. Any sensible offers considered. Contact Jason from the bands website.... www.tongwynlaisband.com. Full pictures posted on the 'shop' page.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Tongwynlais Temperance Band Uniform Sale Tongwynlais Temperance Band
    Black
    photo
    Uniform Sale Tongwynlais Temperance Band
    years old
  12. richwilliams23

richwilliams23 New Member

Bargain!!!

Whats this i hear? A full set of 30 stage uniforms in good condition offered for a ridiculously low price! If I was a playing member at the moment I would tell my committee to jump at the chance of getting my hands on these. I've had a look at www.tongwynlaisband.com and they look amazing and they're accepting any sensible offers!!!! (although not as good as your new ones.....very retro!)
    ;):biggrin:

p.s. mines a John Smith Jase, see you in the Lewis Arms later pal....;)