Tongwynlais appoint Resident Conductor

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by Tongwynlais Band, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Tongwynlais Temperance Band are pleased to announce that Joshua Ruck has been appointed to the position of Resident Conductor.
    Josh is currently studying Music in Cardiff University has already proven that he can get the most out of a band by leading Severn Tunnel to a Cheltenham qualification spot. At only 19, Josh is already a conductor to watch out for in the future!

“To work regularly with a band of the calibre of Tongwynlais is a dream come true. They are the most hard working band I have worked with and this makes rehearsals enjoyable and productive. My first challenge is getting the ground work done for the forthcoming Grand Shield in May before Phil comes in to add the magic!” (Josh Ruck).
    Josh will work closely with Professional Conductor Phil Harper where the band have already seen the makings of a great partnership. “I’m very happy to now be working alongside Josh who made such an impression with the band taking rehearsals in the run up to the Area contest. His achievements with Severn Tunnel Band show a great potential as a musical leader.” (Phil Harper).

The Band are really looking forward to the opportunities that working with both Phil and Josh brings - our first aim will be to re-qualify for the British Open!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Conductor.Josh
    Tongwynlais Temperance Band
    Tongwynlais
    Phil Harper
    Cheltenham