Today is a SPECIAL day......

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by meandmycornet, May 9, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Today is a special day because I am official 1000 posts old!!!

I have to say thankyou to some people who have helped me reach this milestone!!

Firstly to theMusicMan because I do believe this tMP malarky was all his idea! tMP is offically the best place on the web!!

Secondly to my mum for paying the internet bills!

I would also like to say a big massive huge enormous gigantic thank you to Sarah Helen Drummergurl Chapman (tis her full name you know!) for giving me the challenge of posting 150 post in a weekend (yes I was only on 850 on friday!) in order to become a fully fledged BYC !!

I am only a BYC until 9th February 2006 because I will be a BOC then, as apparently on my 20th birthday I will become boring and old!

I also have to thank Naruco for inventing the Person Before Thread, its the best invention since sliced bread if you ask me!

ooooooooooooh and by the way rice expands and shirley is NOT a man (is she Ben? :tongue: )

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    malarky
    color
    size
    orange
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

where was the thank you to father christmas???

LOL Sarah Helen Drummergurl Chapman... :biggrin: :biggrin:

congrats fi, i didnt think you'd do it... (although i did say before the end of sunday....)

you are now officially... a BYC :clap:

(p.s. its not summat to be proud of really.... :tongue: )

4. meandmycornet

of course its something to be proud of!! I have now got recognition for the one thing I am damn good at!!! TALKING!!

and I would have done before the end of sunday if my mum and dad hadn't decided to looks at sofas for our as yet none existant conservatory!!!

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Of course, this should have been posted in the "How did you celebrate?" thread!

6. meandmycornet

there is one?? how was i supposed to know?? i've never celebrated anything on here before!

7. mikelyons

8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

cough, cough (shameless plug for his own thread...so he might win thread of the year) cough ,cough

;)

9. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Well done Fi :tup :clap: :biggrin:

10. mikelyons

Now would I?

Too right I would, nobody blows my trumpet except me! ;)

Actually, Pat, I have absolutely no pretentions to anything like that.